New opportunity for a Nurse to join a fantastic NHS Hospital with a great reputation! Up to £36,699 Full time or part time Fantastic Nurse position
Location : UK
Starting Salary : £ 22524 per annum upto £ 27524 per annum
Hours: Full time hours
Shifts : Days shifts, Night shifts or a mixture of both
Further details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse. Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. They are very big on staff development and training.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses/ Registered Adult Nurse, Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: Hospital offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
* A full and thorough induction programme
* Fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
* Fantastic support with Learning and Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* Full support with revalidation
* Excellent over time rates:
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* Free access to RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and revalidation
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Unique holiday scheme that allows flexibility
To be considered for this role you must have NMC registration
Nurses who have not yet completed registration with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale.
If interested for the above position and your profile matches the criteria, Please send your C.V & IELTS Copy immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org